- 1 tbsp. olive oil,
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops (about 1/2" thick),
- kosher salt,
- Freshly ground black pepper,
- 1 c. barbecue sauce,
- 1/2 c. brown sugar,
- Juice of 2 limes,
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Add pork chops to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
2. Meanwhile, make crack sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
3. When the pork chops are golden, add the crack sauce to the pan and bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid, and simmer until the pork is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes more.
4. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.