Last Made: 2020-07-06
Crack Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless pork chops (about 1/2" thick)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. Add pork chops to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, make crack sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and garlic powder.
- When the pork chops are golden, add the crack sauce to the pan and bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid, and simmer until the pork is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.