Paprika Parmesan Chicken
Last Made: 2019-03-27
Prep Time: 15m
Cook Time: 45m
Total Time: 45m
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts trimmed
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set up 2 medium sized bowls.
- Beat 2 eggs in first bowl.
- Mix flour, parmesan, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a second bowl.
- Dip chicken, 1 breast at a time, in egg mixture, then in parmesan/paprika mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each breast with each ingredient.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the chicken has cooked.
- Serve with broccoli or vegetable of choice.