Last Made: undefined
Fettucine Lo Mein
- box of fettucine, cooked to box directions
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 small bag carrot sticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce with rice wine vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Whisk to combine.
- In a large wok over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add carrots and cook for a minute. Add broccoli then peppers to the skillet and cook until they become tender (or to your taste), about 6 minutes. Remove veggies from the skillet and add prepared sauce, bringing to a simmer. When the sauce has thickened slightly add back in the vegetables and prepared pasta and toss to combine.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds and serve.