Last Made: 2020-04-23
Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 each (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.